ANTIQUE & COLLECTIBLE AUCTION
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Auction 4PM, Preview 3PM
Diamond Event Center 1480 Pearl Rd., Brunswick, Ohio 44212
Details Coming Soon!
MASTERSON BRABANDER AUCTIONS, LLC
Certified Estate Specialists (CES)
Graduate Personal Property Appraiser (GPPA)
USPAP Certified - Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
Auctioneers: Barbara Masterson & Robin Brabander
Call 330-421-9263 or 330-635-5037
TERMS FOR ONSITE BIDDERS:
Masterson Brabander Auctions, LLC ( MBA, LLC)
1. Cash. Credit cards (Visa, MC, Discover) and checks if known to us or approved by us.
2. Photo ID required for registration to bid. Current driver’s license with photo required to pay with check or credit card.
3. 5% buyers premium for those in attendance.
(Absentee bidders pay 15% buyers’ premium, shipping, insurance, signature confirmation, tracking & $5.00 per lot handling fee. Most packages are shipped from a third party provider so additional packing charges may apply as well.
4. Ohio sales will be charged. Tax exempt, please bring ID number.
5. We may hold purchased items until checks clear our bank. If your check cannot be electronically deposited through Telechek, your items will be held until your check clears our bank. Items must be paid for day of sale. Held items shall be picked up by the bidder within 14 days of notification. Bank checks/cashier’s checks cannot be electronically deposited so items will be held until check clears our bank.
6. Great care and many hours of research have been taken to list and label auction items using our best judgement however, neither Masterson Brabander Auctions, LLC, the consignors, the help, nor any of its agents make any warranties, guaranties or representations of any kind in regard to the merchandise. No statements made at the sale, in any advertising, labels, tags, sales tickets or elsewhere shall be deemed such a representation or warranty or be subject to liability. All items sold as is, where is and all sales are final. Buyers are encouraged and advised to inspect and satisfy themselves of the merchandise prior to the sale.
7. MBA, LLC, the consignors, the help do not warranty the fitness of any item for a particular purpose. Buyer assumes responsibility for having all items including but not limited to electrical items checked by a professional.
8. Antique & vintage toys may not meet today’s requirements for lead based paints, small pieces removable and/ or otherwise and age recommendations. Therefore, all toys are sold as collectible items for adult use only.
9. Antique & vintage linens, clothing, textiles are sold for collectible and display purposes only.
10. MBA, LLC rarely takes written reserves however, there may be a few items in this auction that have one. The reserve is a confidential agreement between MBA, LLC and the consignor. MBA, LLC shall execute the reserve on behalf of the consignor.
11. No refunds, exchanges, returns or credit card charge backs. All sales are final. All items sold as is without guarantee nor warranty.
Barbara Masterson is licensed in real estate sales, Ohio Real Estate Auctions.
In a whirl over settling an estate, downsizing, moving? Call
to discuss your options.
As always, Free initial consultations.
Commissions are all inclusive, so there is never a surprise when you get your check.
Call to consign one piece or an entire household or estate
Never sold at auction before? No problem, everything is explained so you know what to expect.
Never bought at auction before? Call for an explanation of how things work and what to expect. Come out and have an enjoyable evening and return home the winner of a treasure!